- September 9, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: News
With only 7 months to the show, we are pleased to update you on the progress for the Cyber Defense & Cyber Security Exhibition and Conference (CYDES 2020) – Integrated Cyber Defense, Cyber Security & Future Technology For The Global National Security Landscape exhibition and conference.
Under the patronage of the Prime Minister’s Department, National Security Council (NSC) of Malaysia via its lead agency – The National Cyber Security Agency (NACSA), will be hosting CYDES 2020, located at the Mahsuri International Exhibition Centre, Langkawi Island, Kedah.
As the event covers the whole cyber eco-system, the show will be co-hosted by 3 Malaysian Ministries, namely the Ministry of Defense, Ministry of Home Affairs and Ministry of Communication.
CYDES will be in line with the National Cyber Security Policy (NCSP) of protecting the nation’s Critical National Information Infrastructure (CNII) from current and future cyber threats via latest technologies and solutions in Cyber Defence and Security. The show will be made up of:
- A trade exhibition with a high-level delegation management programme
- Strategic regional leaders’ forums
- Strategic networking events
- Business engagement sessions
- Technological presentations,
- Focus group workshops
- Cyberwarfare exercises
- Tech Demonstrations and so much more..
- 5 Focus Zones are identified to be key elements for deliberation at the show.