CANCELLATION AND INDEMNIFICATION POLICY
All Fees quoted are exclusive of VAT. Applicable VAT will be added to all fee invoices. All payments shall be remitted by the applicant or the sponsor free and clear of any withholdings or deductions, as well as for payment of any transfer duty, tax, or administrative processing fee.
Upon request, applicant /sponsor will provide evidence to GFBMP that all such payments have been made.
Payment in full is due upon receipt of invoice or no less than 15 (fifteen) days before the start of the program.
All cancellation requests must be received in writing (e-mail is preferred).
Send your cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fees will be incurred as follows:
• To receive a refund in full, notice of cancellation must be received more than 30 days in advance of the program start date.
• A 50% refund will be received for cancellation requests made 30 – 15 days in advance of the program start date if the program fee has been paid in full before January 30th, 2019.
• Cancellation requests received less than 15 days in advance of the program start date are not eligible for a refund.
It is essential that notice of cancellation be sent in a timely manner due to significant advance program preparation, enrollment demand, and pre-reserved conference facilities and accommodation requirements.
Please note that the Global FBM Program, reserves the right to postpone or cancel a program due to lack of demand.
In the case of such a cancellation all fees will be refunded to the person or organization that made the original payment. The Global FBM Program will not accept liability for costs incurred by participants or their organizations for cancellation of travel or accommodation arrangements.
LEGAL DECLARATION OF INDEMNITY
I the applicant and I/we the sponsor of the applicant:
• Acknowledge that the Global FBM Program does not accept responsibility for damage or loss in respect to property of the applicant brought to the GFBMP venue by the applicant.
• Do hereby indemnify the Global FBM Program in respect of any damage caused by the applicant to the Global FBM Program property or to the property of third parties, whether on or off the Global FBM Program premises, as a result of the applicant’s actions either whilst on the Global FBM Program premises or whilst engaged in any activity related to a program offered by the Global FBM Program.
• Declare that I/we have furnished the Global FBM Program with all the information required to make an informed decision about my admission.
• Undertake to pay unconditional all fees payable to RTS Global Partners FZ LLC.
By submitting this application, I confirm that I have read the Global FBM Program’s cancellation and indemnification policy and that I understand and accept the terms of this policy. Upon acceptance into the program I am responsible for these fees should I cancel my registration.
I acknowledge that I am providing personal information to the Global FBM Program admissions and management team voluntarily solely for the purposes of enrollment within the program. I understand that at such time as the program delivery has been completed, that I have the right to contact the Program Manager of the Global FBM Program and request that all of my personal information be removed from any Global FBM Program and Company records, either manual or electronic.