RW Events – A Complete Global Event Marketing Agency
A key component of the work that RW Events fulfils for our partners is organizing hosted buyer and hosted delegation programmes. Whilst hosted buyer and hosted delegation programmes are a customary part of many trade shows and exhibitions, there may be a misperception over exactly what they involve, and how they are advantageous to the exhibition market. Identifying key visitors to an event is the simple way to describe a hosted buyer and hosted delegation programme.
We at RW Events can identify who should warrant being part of such a programme; that has the most decision-making and spending power. It is then essential to create a structured programme to give your hosted buyers and hosted delegations the opportunity to hold key face-to-face meetings with exhibitors.
As a leading corporate event marketing company, RW Events also provides the software to track the face-to-face meetings ensuring that the exhibitors achieve a strong ROI. RW Events can provide, if required, hosted buyers with an electronic diary to schedule meetings throughout the exhibition, and the general rule is that hosted buyers must commit to a minimum number of appointments to be accepted onto the programme.
RW Events’ Marketing Process:
- Define the event’s goals
- Set-up the event marketing database
- Create event promotion content
- Design landing page design and update website
- Develop a multi-channel promotion strategy – a careful mix of digital, mailing and tele-calling
- Execute event campaigns
- Track and measure results
RW Events’ role within the events area also includes exhibition sales, ensuring our partners revenue targets for exhibition space and sponsorship sales are achieved and exceeded where possible, through personal sales, personal contacts and team sales efforts. RW Events can identify and close cross-selling opportunities for event digital platforms. These include sponsored white papers, digital advertising campaigns, sponsored industry surveys etc.
Our Responsibilities Within this Arena Comprise of
- Personally selling to existing and prospect exhibitors to help our partners hit and exceed sales targets
- Lead, motivate and provide oversight, day-to-day management, and guidance to a team of international sales agents
- Assist, recommend and implement an agreed sales strategy
- Deliver agreed revenue targets by value and volume
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of key statistics and forecasts
- Liaise effectively with marketing, operations and production teams to ensure the event reaches full potential
- Support in determining and executing business development strategy
- Communicate effectively with internal departments across marketing, operations and finance teams